A warm welcome & fun learning experience await you and your child at Pella Early Learning Center (PELC).
PELC provides your child with:
- Safe environment
- Peanut Aware center
- Qualified staff
- Creative and challenging curriculum
- Established objectives
- Fenced in playground area
- Benchmarks for each classroom
We know your child’s activities are important to you every day. At the end of each day, a report is sent home with each child – documenting their significant activities and experiences.
Pella Early Learning Center Mission Statement
Pella Early Learning Center will provide quality childcare and maintain high standards for the child, parent/guardian, staff, and community in a developmentally-appropriate learning environment.
Our nonprofit Center was organized in 1974 as a service to the community of Pella and the surrounding areas. Our staff consists of a Director, qualified teachers, cooks and volunteers. They are trained in child growth and development in order to give your child the best care and to provide a developmentally appropriate learning environment.
PELC is a tax-exempt, non-profit, childcare Center. The Center is committed to:
- Provide a safe, secure environment where each staff member assumes the responsibility to encourage your child’s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development based on the developmental levels and interests of your child.
- Provide a daily schedule that includes routines, yet is flexible enough to encourage spontaneity.
- Provide a nurturing environment for all children ages 6 weeks through 10 years, regardless of sex, race, disability, color, national origin, or religious creed.